me 50% of the time: I want to do well in school and make my parents proud and wear pretty clothes and do yoga and drink green tea and be in control of my life
me the other 50%: I want to drink too much and not care about anyone and kiss boys whose names I don't remember and always go out with my friends and be out of control
me actually: *sitting in my bed, tumbling, listening to music or watching tv, eating, crying, doing nothing all day long*
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
Yes, he is my boyfriend.
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
Not to my knowledge.
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
Used to be worse, but not as much now.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
I spent all day with my boyfriend today.
6. What are you excited for?
My 21st birthday, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
Its annoying and trashy.
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
A sip of a flat dr. pepper.
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
My best friend, and my boyfriend.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
The only jeans I wear.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Justin, and my boyfriend.
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
I can be anything I want to be.
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
To go on an adventure.
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
I would be hearbroken.
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Same color, different shade.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
For the most part.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
My ex, I used to.
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
I try and avoid it.
34. Listening to?
The tv in the background.
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
Sitting right next to me.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in attraction at first sight.
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
He is my boyfriend and I wanted to.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
A few weeks ago.
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
I haven't seen them in a few days.
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
All the time.
44. Do you tan in the nude?
In a tanning bed, yes. Outside, usually not.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
Sometimes if with friends.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A few months ago.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Umm...apple I guess? I don't really like pie.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
A shirt, or nothing.
63. First concert?
Umm, all time low?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Running a company.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I've never participated in one, but I'm pretty good at spelling.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
About the same.
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
A soft one.
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
Black, green are gross.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
Its your choice.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell; Spirituality is for people...– (via escape2nirvana)
royal-high: a kid from my school just got expelled today for pretending to be russian for 8 months. he pretended he couldn’t read, write or talk english he did good in all his classes because he had all the teachers and principles convinced he just moved from russia, so they didn’t make him do any work
memewhore: I don’t know about you but I always twerk when I find a snake…
i get really happy when it’s not me who starts the conversation because that removes so much anxiety about whether i’m bothering the person or if they secretly hate me even if i know that’s not true
littlepaperhugs: i am very proud of you for waking up today. you are very brave. existing can be hard sometimes and that is okay. i am proud of you even if all you did today was exist. i am proud of you for existing.
kiiimiko: the-vashta-nerada: my older sister is getting a law degree but she needs to have extra classes that aren’t related to law to complete it so she’s taking tree climbing 101 as in a class that teaches you how to climb trees let’s talk about the american education system Thousands of dollars in debt :: Expert at climbing trees
There comes a time in your life when you focus solely on what you believe is...– Alexander McQueen (via lianemarie)
Wouldn't it be nice if your iPod could detect your...
How I spend my free time:
sigoynerblod: OH MY GOD BABY WEASELS THEYRE SO CUTE AND TINY WHAT THE HECK
Humans are stupid. I’m ashamed to be human.– Kurt Cobain (via hanging-teeth)
element-alchemist: bedroom—hymns: clusterphoque: do you ever get weirded out by the fact that everyone around you is constantly within their own mind and thinking a million secret thoughts and battling internal struggles just like you and that you’re not the only one who thinks these things and that the people around you aren’t just faces meant to fill up your life but they’re actually...